Free Journey into Qi Gong for Self-Healing
2 Hour Zoom Introduction to Qi Gong Monday October 12th - 4 PM - 6 PM
Lower Your Stress Level
Boost Your Immune System
Take Charge of Your Health
Ancient Wisdom with a Modern Twist!
Learn a contemporary approach to mastering one of the three prongs of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Qi Gong (Qi is pronounced Chee and means: Breath/Energy/Life Force and Gong refers to: Work/Skill/Methodology). It is the oldest of the Martial Arts and far easier to learn than others for taking advantage if its powerful health benefits.
The Practice of Qi Gong includes:
Gentle Movement (often pictured in China in a park or a large body of water)
Visualization / Guided Imagery
The Promises of Qi Gong include:
1. Qi is Free...it is everywhere and available to everyone and it easy to learn and practice. Qi Cultivation used intentionally
can resolve any challenge and/or enhance any function.
2. Every person who uses Qi Cultivation Methods consistently experiences some form of health Improvement and personal access to greater energy and personal power.
3. Qi Cultivation is EASY...if you let it be.
This FREE Introductory overview will give you a sense of the benefits and depth of Qi Gong and a glimpse into secrets and magic of this amazing alternative approach to health and wellbeing.
Qi Gong is not only a healing practice but a tool for empowerment and a spiritual path. Through the the use of Qi Gong practices we can tap into the power that operates the universe.
Judy will be offering a 10-Week Workshop Series via Zoom following the 10 Phases of Qi Gong starting Monday October 19th from 4 - 6 PM (note change of time)
Stress be Gone with Qi Gong - Weekly Qi Gong Classes
3 FREE Virtual classes a week on ZOOM to help you begin to control your internal world, deal with STRESS, and strengthen your immune system!
Tuesdays 9 AM Eastern Time - Qi Gong
Thursday 9 AM Eastern Time - Qi Gong
Thursday 4 PM Eastern Time - Meditation
* Donations are welcome and half of all donation will go to our local Food Bank in Boothbay Harbor...use Donation Button Below you can choose $10, $5, $1 Per Class
“To the extent that you cannot control the external world, it becomes all the more important to control your internal world.”
Join me in my home studio via ZOOM . Join a few minutes early so we can begin on time!
(Meeting ID: 976 500 4543 just in case it asks for it).
Qi Gong – Simple movements, breathing techniques, and a meditative state combine to help us gain control over both ordinary tension as well as the subtle internal tensions that quicken the heartbeat, raise blood pressure, and increase the blood levels of stress hormones and age-promoting free radicals. This class can be taken standing or sitting. Beginners welcome! (No equipment needed)
Meditation – Check in for 10 minutes, Guided Visualization 20 minutes of Silent Meditation accompanied by Healing Reiki Music, Comments Questions 10 minutes
Help with ZOOM!
If you are not familiar with Zoom...it couldn't be easier as long as you have a computer and the internet you will be able to join the group.
1. The link is below. You will need to cut and paste it into your browser (Google Chrome seems to work best, but IE and edge will work also). You can either
download and run it or just click on join from your browser.
2. Join 15 minutes early to make sure you can get in...for your security you will enter the waiting room and I will admit you up until the time of the start of class...at the start of class I will lock the meeting room and you will not be able to attend the class.
3. Make sure you "join with computer audio"
You can leave the video on if you want...it would be fun to just check in with each other for the first 15 minutes...and you can unmute the audio and we can chat, but I will mute ALL once we get started to limit distractions.
Join Zoom Meeting with this link for all classes...if you don't get in for some reason, please text me after the class and I will try to assist you so you can come to the next class.